Friday, August 31, 2012

Pecca Magazine



when i'm busying with my work 
Lily sudden come over my place and show me Pecca Magazine 
she pointed on a pic and ask me 
Carmen , who is this guy in this pic ?
I look at the pic and said 
My daddy lo 

She non-stop of laughing and I don't know what she laugh with 
= . = 
after a few second , she said nothing lar . 
Just asked and confirm with u izit your daddy ma 
I was really get stone @.@ 
She take the magazine and show everyone 
See , Who's in the pecca magazine 
= =
Is Carmen's daddy MR.CHONG 

They said my Daddy look so YOUNG 
Doesn't look like 49 year's old 

Yeahh ! I agree this 
I love my daddy when he's serious with his work and his Working attitude 

Daddy was a Prefect Guy to everyone 
he work hard and serious with everything 
no wonder everyone's wants him to move to their company
:P 

I'm the one who more ADMIRE and RESPECT my Daddy
:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment